Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tips with SEO 2013

1/ – User and Search Engine Friendly Permalinks
2/ – Avoid Keyword Stuffing
3/ – Include Your Keyword in the Page Title
4/ – Create Unique and Catchy Meta Descriptions
5/ -Use Header Tags Properly(Header tags are the H1, H2, H3, H4 and so on tags that are used for titles. In HTML they look like this:
6/ -Ensure Each Page is Linked to by Another (Interlinking)

7/ – Avoid Duplicate Pages and Content at ALL Costs.
8/ – Relevance!

9/ – Include Authoritative Outbound Links(The higher the PR (trust and popularity) of their website or web page, the higher quality that outbound link will be.)
10/ – Bold Your Keyword on the Page

8 comments:

  1. I barely knew about white hat, many have told me that it can help my business on rank..thanks for the tips..

    pittsburgh seo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The techniques discussed by you in this post about powering up the article are very helpful for this regard. You described very well how to choose right keywords for your article and website to get it on ranking. "Colibri tool" is also the best for knowing the position of your keywords as it monitor them automatically from the search engine.

      Delete
  2. White hat SEO is great and is one of the very strong SEO services.White hat SEO is the perfect choice for you if you do not want to risk potentially fatal blows or doing things unethical, and could even get your site banned from Google.These tips really helpful and informative for me.
    website design

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colibritool is #1 on my list because proper seo strategies always begin with good keyword research. Visit then more information http://colibritool.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also feel so Sakib, for me Colibritool is a leader in seo tool selection.

      Delete
  4. Great resources you have shared. I really like to see whole list of blogs. Thanks for your sharing.
    website design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your tips about SEO. Have you ever used ColibriTool for keyword research? It's my best tool indeed. I want to share my experience with ColibriTool . It's a cool tool for SEO works. You can try this leaving all other tools aside. I'm assuring you about your satisfaction like me with this tool. I hope you will be liking it. Here you can go to see this. http://colibritool.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Tips for on page optimization. There are many company in India that provide seo services but few of them use white hat seo methods. So Choose Best web design company in mumbai that provide best seo service also.

    ReplyDelete